TopBuilder is a leading provider of software and consulting services in the construction and home builder industries. We are an established 14-year-old company based in Houston, Texas.
As the TopBuilder Partner Manager, you will recruit, enable, manage and co-sell with partners. You will be responsible for their happiness, success and sales generated by our partners.
You will be the main contact for our partners and will work together with our sales team, product team and support team to understand partner client’s needs, help with evaluations, negotiate contracts, and work to ensure customer and partner success. You will enable partners by providing training, sales and marketing collateral and by assisting with customer support.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a partner certification program.
You will report to the company president.
- At least 3 years experience managing software partner programs preferably in the construction industry
- A working understanding of indirect sales and marketing operations for software companies
- The ability to work flexible hours, both remotely and from our corporate office in Houston, Texas.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- The ability to be productive and flexible in an unstructured working environment
- You will need to be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Experience or exposure to the construction, CRM, and/or software/technology industries (nice to have)
- The ability to produce graphical and video sales and marketing content would be a bonus.